Please read carefully before submitting your abstract to the AIBBC 2023
- Please format your abstract according to the AIBBC abstract template. Click
below to download a template.WE HAVE STOPPED ACCEPTING ABSTRACTS.
- Abstracts are limited to TWO pages. Abstracts longer than TWO pages will
not be accepted.
- Include data (experimental or computational) to support your scientific
claims. Abstracts which are scientifically of poor quality will be rejected.
- Your abstract must be based on your original research/study. Plagiarism
checker will be used to screen for any violation of scientific ethics on
- Ideally, students should include a PI/advisor/supervisor as a co-author,
unless the supervisor emails AIBBC to exempt himself/herself. Abstracts
by students which do not meet this requirement may not be accepted.
- All abstracts will be reviewed, with exception to those from invited speakers.
- Outstanding abstracts by students and early career investigators will be
nominated for the attractive AIBBC Outstanding Abstract Award.
For your abstract to qualify, it must be submitted by the deadline (Late
abstracts will automatically be disqualified).
- Students nominated for the AIBBC Outstanding abstract Award will receive
travel support subject to availability of funds.
June 30, JULY 7th, 2023 (Extended) CLOSED
Submit by this date
- To SUBMIT your abstract file, click on the "GOOGLE FORM" below
to access the abstract submission form (Google form).
- If you have a Google account, upload and submit your abstract file via
the Google form. The UPLOAD button is at the end of the form.
- If you DO NOT have a Google account, send us your FILE as an attachment to <firstname.lastname@example.org> after filling all the required information
in the GOOGLE form.
GOOGLE FORM FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION